Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the story with the bunny in my sig?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the story with the bunny in my sig?

Has it spread to Poly from elsewhere? If so, where?

Was it done by someone here and if so has it infiltrated elsewhere? If so, where? What are the foriegn connections of the bunny?

Does it stand for something? Is it be a bunny with a mission? What are the political affiliations of the bunny? Did the bunny ever attend meetings in college of any dissident extremeist groups?

Where was the bunny on 9-11?

No really, just someone screwing around? It's pretty clever.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

It's a Commie symbol. WTG, man. Hope you're real proud.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Lover's Quarrel
      "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
      ^ The Poly equivalent of:
      "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
        It's a Commie symbol. WTG, man. Hope you're real proud.
        Pride cometh before a fall. Dispite my evident superiority I manage not to ever be proud.

"Lover's Quarrel"

Long time member @ Apolyton
        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Commie symbol or not, I'm surprised some Texas hasn't alreay shot the little fella.

What good is having a Second Amendment if you let small, little furry creatures hop around unmolested?

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
              Commie symbol or not, I'm surprised some Texas hasn't alreay shot the little fella.

What good is having a Second Amendment if you let small, little furry creatures hop around unmolested?
              Why waste good bullets? In texas all you have to do is drive on the freeway and the rabbits will do the work for you.

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I saw it on CG. I thought it was great.

I copied it over here. Then I began noticing other people with it (Sava first, I think).

I'm not sure if others copied me or if they also saw it somewhere else.

So there you have it. The bunny is part of the great Canadian plan for world domination (GCPWD) or at least that's my story and I'm stickin' to it.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

(\__/)
                  (='.'=) ~~~<====8
                  (")_(")
                  "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

It's all about self-promotion and world domination.
                    You are all my unwitting servants.
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Do a google search for "this is bunny" and world domination and you'll find lots and lots of pages. Bunny is everywhere. The world is nearly his.
                      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
                        I copied it over here. Then I began noticing other people with it (Sava first, I think).

I'm not sure if others copied me or if they also saw it somewhere else.
                        I copied Sava
                        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

ha ha to funny it looks like comma slash line slash comma equals periods( ha ha and dont we all have them) with some paretnthsis and a couple of quotes that all circle around once again the period
                          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

I copied Sava
                            I'm shocked.
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)
                            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

You copied Sava. Who's the worse off, the idiot or the one that follows him?

Comment

Working...
                              X