What These Countries Have In Common, or, How To Save The World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What These Countries Have In Common, or, How To Save The World

Do you know what these countries all have in common?

Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Republic of the Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Côte d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Dominica, East Timor, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, the Federated States of Micronesia, Gabon, Gambia, the Ghana, Grenada, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, the Holy See, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, the Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mongolia, Montenegro, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Sudan, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Now, think before looking at next post.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

They are all countries
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

You can find a Big Mac on every continent but one -- Antarctica. You can get a Maharaja Mac in India, a Croque McDo in France, a McFiesta in Guatemala, and Kosher beef in Israel. While it seems like the golden arches are everywhere, 98 countries aren't "lovin' it."

Comment

You can't get a Quarter Pounder in the Vatican?!

What the hell kind of world do we live in?!
          "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
          ^ The Poly equivalent of:
          "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

I always knew the Pope was anti-American
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

..., the Holy See,...

What country is that?
              Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
              And notifying the next of kin
              Once again...

Comment

The listed countries are where you CAN NOT find a Big Mac.

Is the Vatican on it? No.
                Iraq is. Iran is. Syria is. North Korea is. Somalia is.
                No wonder they're so pissy acting.

Comment

Start counting one more time - you missed at least Andorra, Lichtenstein and San Marino.

Slept well in the geography lessons ?
                  With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

The Holy See is the Vatican.
                    "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
                      Start counting one more time - you missed at least Andorra, Lichtenstein and San Marino.

Slept well in the geography lessons ?
                      You think I checked each country's phone book?

Take it up with them, motor mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                        The listed countries are where you CAN NOT find a Big Mac.

Is the Vatican on it? No.
                        You do know what the Holy See is, right?

Not to be confused with the Holey Sea, of course.
                        "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                        ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                        "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand

You think I checked each country's phone book?
                          Yeah, of course.

Take it up with them, motor mouth.
                          Do you belive anything you findd on the net ? I checked http://www.mcdonalds.com/ and I guess they know where they have businesses
                          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Did you check the reference site I provided, Curly Locks?

Comment

You do know what the Holy See is, right?

To be honest, no. I never heard of it.
                              Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                              And notifying the next of kin
                              Once again...

Comment

Working...
                              X