Do it for the Women's Emancipation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do it for the Women's Emancipation

Donmoto – интернет магазин, продажи мото в украине, лидер продаж мотоциклов и скутеров китайского производства, таких как Geon, Viper, Lifan. А также и другой мототехники. Купить, заказать мотоцикл, квадроцикл, скутер, можно в Украине быстро и недорого – только «У Нас».
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

2 days, probably we can at least get her to post a topless or naked picture till this time
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

I did my duty.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Somehow the counter stands still at 2301733
          no matter how often you look
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

We've been suckered.
            Long time member @ Apolyton
            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Working...
            X