I'm feeling weird.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm feeling weird.

Not in a mood to go to parties or call up friends or meet up with girls. Been like this for a week or two now.

What should I do?
    Get drunk.
    10.00%
    Make random phonecalls to get in touch.
    30.00%
    Shut up! Do your job and be a good German!
    40.00%
    Eat a pack of bananas to replenish minerals with odd names.
    20.00%

Going for some ice cream with cocoa on top, then off to bed. But what then?

What comes after bed?

Comment

Go somewhere you normally wouldn't go
      be open
      and see what happens

go for a drink at a different pub
      go to a mueseum

sometimes being alone and meeting new ppl can help get you out of the duldrums
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Go out with your friends/workmates.

Usually sleep then waking up comes after bed. Unless you're an insomniac of course.

Comment

Funny, I can't remember picking the sunglasses emoticon as a thread icon.

Tomorrow is a day off, I might do something. The heat however keeps me calm and inactive.

Comment

This is something very Ecthy-specific... a mix of outward inactivity with inward restlessness.

Comment

We call that a case of the lazy ass.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
                Going for some ice cream with cocoa on top, then off to bed. But what then?

What comes after bed?
                Attached Files
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  We call that a case of the lazy ass.
                  That's what option 3 is for - stop thinking and just get on with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                    Go somewhere you normally wouldn't go
                    be open
                    and see what happens

go for a drink at a different pub
                    go to a mueseum

sometimes being alone and meeting new ppl can help get you out of the duldrums
                    There were times I used to do this a lot.

I shall bring some books to the library tomorrow. Good chance to see new parts of town.

Comment

Re: I'm feeling weird.

Originally posted by Ecthy
                      Not in a mood to go to parties or call up friends or meet up with girls. Been like this for a week or two now.

What should I do?
                      When I feel like that (and when I also muster the strength to do something about it), I generally try to feel good physically: good sleep patterns, some sports, going outside (even for nothing but walking) in order to see the daylight and exercize.

After that (I generally feel better once it's done), I try to solve whatever it is that makes me feel lazy. Like some loose ends I'm supposed to care about, but for which I procastrinated for too long.

Finally, once I feel free, taking up the phone or going to parties comes naturally. No need to force yourself to go to parties if you aren't in the mood (though phoning some good friends to meet them can be a good idea in any case)
                      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Not in a mood to go to parties or call up friends or meet up with girls. Been like this for a week or two now. What should I do?
                        Try heroin.
                        Ef þú getur lesið þetta þá kanntu kannski íslensku. Það getur verið að þú sért að vera sniðugur eins og viss herramaður sem ég nafngreini ekki. Eða að þú sért Færeyingur eða Nojari.

Comment

Re: I'm feeling weird.

So you should, you are a bit weird.

Comment

Colonics
                            Long time member @ Apolyton
                            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Thank you I've just eaten

Comment

Working...
                              X