German constitutional reform

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• German constitutional reform

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Any of you krautz got a link that gives more detailed info? (in English)
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Heaven forbid they get rid of the Reinheitsgebot
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

It´s always best to try the official sources

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

That's generic propaganda.
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

No constitutional reform to allow referendums? Meh.
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Constitutional reform is a bit misleading.... sure they change the con, and so its a constitutional reform technically, but the "federal reform" of the BBC title is a better description, since its mainly about the national state/gov - federal states/govs relations, competences etc.
            Blah

Comment

That's a typically constitutional thing.

Comment

Yeah

I just wanted to mention that the first goal was to change the federal structure, not to do something about direct participation on national level (because Spiff mentioned the referendums).
                Blah

Comment

Working...
                X