Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apolyton I challenge your google skills. Slurpee adictions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton I challenge your google skills. Slurpee adictions.

I've been having a decent # of slurpee's latley.... and it occured to me i've really been craving them.

I decided to google combinations like "slurpee" and "watchdog" and "addiction" to find some crack pot site which claims 7-11 puts addictive things in their slurpees but I am coming up dry.

No I do not think this is really possible(proboably because its hot as hell here latley), but I just COULD NOT find any crack pot site claiming it was true.... I defy you to find such a site!

There are watch dog sites for EVERYTHING online, but no slurpees!

Vesayen, would you like to come with me to our next meeting of Paranoids Anonymous?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

What the hell is slurpee? WTF are you on about?

Comment

Comment

Ah, squeeshee

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
            Vesayen, would you like to come with me to our next meeting of Paranoids Anonymous?
            Don't do it, Vesayen, it's a trap!
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Ever had a Smoothie?
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

"Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

That is humor, not serious accusations of wrong doing.

Comment

Working...
                  X