A Dreadful New Threat: Kitlers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Dreadful New Threat: Kitlers!

This is quite possibly the most marvelously inane site I've ever encountered. Some of the matches aren't very good, but their #1 pick ("unknown kitler") is just a frightening resemblance. It's got a marking like the stupid slanted hairdo, a toothbrush 'stache, an evil look on its face and even a suggestion of that big Hitler nose.

Ein volk, ein reich, ein snoogums!
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Hitler reincarnated...

Comment

I dunno, some of those are as limp as Jong's dong!
      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Heh, this reminds me of www.mycathatesyou.com anyway.

Comment

Every-vun MUST look at ze picture of Die Fuhrer, Unknown Kitler!!!

(very funny )
          The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Would serve him right to come back as a cat. No charisma, no speeches, no grandiose character.
            No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
            "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Originally posted by Blaupanzer
              Would serve him right to come back as a cat. No charisma, no speeches, no grandiose character.
              I quess you've never owned... um, cared for... er, served under a domestic cat?
              I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

We have a way to stop Cat Hitler!

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Civ leaderhead material.
                  "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                  "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                  2004 Presidential Candidate
                  2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Oh che you're so funny. With lefties like you it's no surprise everyone votes conservative nowadays.

Comment

Working...
                    X