Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have experience printing business cards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with -Jrabbit about using an inexpenisve online service. In addition to Vistaprint.com, I recently used Overnightprints.com... got 250 very high quality cards of my own design (no supplier logo) for ~$31.
    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Where did you buy the buisness cards from? Alot of the manufacturers of buisness cards have templates on their websites you can load into MS word to make printing alot easier.

Comment

Business Cards are serious business. Patrick Bateman obsesses over Paul Allen's card.

Comment

wat
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Sure, I send an email to HR, and in about two weeks they arrive in the FedEx packet.
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Geez, just find one you like and give a Chinese guy $10 to hand paint a stack of 100.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Timexwatch View Post
                Spring for professionally done cards on heavy stock. It may be expensive, but at least it'll look good. Cards cut out via papercutter or preforations look it.

Also, look for the Avery Standard Number on the box/envelope that contains your cards. It should be a four digit number.
                I believe one can find business card products that are described as clean/smooth edge.
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

8 years and not resurrected by a bot?

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                  X