No announcement yet.

medical advice thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uh, I'm doing pretty okay ailment wise. Aside from the back stuff (which I probably get from my parents) the only other constant issue would be a mental health one - my depression. Oh, I also haven't gotten my eyes examined in quite some time, and my current prescription just isn't doing it for me anymore. I also have terrible allergies whenever anything is alive. And I almost forgot my right knee, which becomes sore if it's ever in one position for too long. But other than those things, yeah, I'm fine.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
      Uh, I'm doing pretty okay ailment wise. Aside from the back stuff (which I probably get from my parents) the only other constant issue would be a mental health one - my depression. Oh, I also haven't gotten my eyes examined in quite some time, and my current prescription just isn't doing it for me anymore. I also have terrible allergies whenever anything is alive. And I almost forgot my right knee, which becomes sore if it's ever in one position for too long. But other than those things, yeah, I'm fine.
      The back and the knee would likely be helped by a $20 (@Costco) bottle of glucosamine. The only thing the Phils could help you with are the glasses. I got designer frames with magnetic attachable sunglasses for $50 a pair, exam included.

Depression...might just come with the age. The world doesn't consider a 20 yr old as highly as the 20 yr old does, and it's all yet to do and self doubt creeps in. Many people get this. I joined the army when I was 17 so either I didn't have the luxury of time for it or I had worse things to worry about than my feelings, so I really don't remember it too much. Anyway, this too shall pass. Pray about it.
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Working...
      X