• Show
Clear All

• I'm Grillin'!

BBQ Pork Ribs
    Mainated Pork Filets
    Hot Dogs
    Corn on the Cob
    Sliced potatoes!

Topped off with a nice cold Rolling Rock.

YUMMMMMMMMM!

"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

I hate you.

Comment

I had a cool beer, grilled swordfish, onions and peppers, a baked potato, and a bit of stir-fry broccoli. Yum.
      "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
      Drake Tungsten
      "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
      Albert Speer

Comment

Re: I'm Grillin'!

Originally posted by PLATO
        Nice way to ruin the meal.

I had:

Italian hot sausage with peppers and onions
        My homemade Potato Salad that my entire family loves
        and nothing else worth mentioning.

Topped off with a proper beverage: Yuengling Lager.
        "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
        "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
        "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Re: I'm Grillin'!

Originally posted by PLATO
          Wouldn't a beer be better?
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Clearly an ice cold water would be superior

/me is thirsty
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

RR is ice cold water.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                RR is ice cold water.
                exactly!
                "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

10 degrees celsius Gewurztraminer beats everything
                  Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                  Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                  Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Originally posted by Saras
                    10 degrees celsius Gewurztraminer beats everything
                    Bit too cold for my tastes. make it 14-15C, and it absolutely pwns
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Well, when it is 98F outside, it had to be cold and light. It just doesn't seem right to go with wine when grillin'. It has to be beer!

Comment

New World Philistine!
                        Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                        Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                        Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Working...
                        X