Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Looking for Two Photographs on the Internet

OK, this is a long shot, but maybe...

1. The photo is of a horseman with a spear, but dressed in a relatively modern European uniform and wearing a gas mask. I know I've seen it posted here and I think Alexander's Horse had it as avatar at some point.

2. A half-naked girl with a machinegun. Don't laugh. I posted it here a long time ago, but can't remember the forum where I originally got it. It was a series of photos of American servicewomen posing in their tents/cabins in Iraq, half naked.

I'm pretty sure many will be eager to help with number 2 and post their attempted finds .
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Re: I'm Looking for Two Photographs on the Internet

Originally posted by VetLegion

1. The photo is of a horseman with a spear, but dressed in a relatively modern European uniform and wearing a gas mask. I know I've seen it posted here and I think Alexander's Horse had it as avatar at some point.
      A possibility.
      There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

It isn't among them, I know what pic he speaks of.

Comment

Google images is your friend:

"cavalry gas mask"

Edit: Although upon further inspection, it doesn't seem to have the full-sized image.
          "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
          "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
          "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Re: I'm Looking for Two Photographs on the Internet

Originally posted by VetLegion
            <threadjack>
            So, did the horses get gasmasks as well? Because I guess I don't get the point of giving cavalrymen gasmasks if their horses are just going to die underneath of them....
            </threadjack>
            "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

I'm not familiar with the second image you're looking for. Is it among these?

"girl machine gun"

"The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
              "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
              "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

How about this?

<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Was the women soldiers one this page?

Russian Military To moderations here, if you are finding this good thread, please allow for it to be sticky I will begin Russian Aircraft ANTONOV An-12 Military Transport Aircraft An-22 Heavy Military Transport Aircraft Strategic militaryContinue reading
                  There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

Snoopy that's it

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
                      How about this?

http://www.gwpda.org/photos/bin05/imag0472.jpg
                      That's it! Thanks

Now for the other one... this is what I remember:

It was some military forum where I found it. There was a thread in which perhaps soldiers' girlfriends were posted or something... The pictures had girls closed spaces, tents, rooms, posing with weapons and naked upper bodies.

Comment

Working...
                      X