Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, just make sure he doesnt get too mired down in craptacity like i have
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
      i left at 18 to become a depressed loser
      for some reason I saw hairdresser.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Vince278
        I left home at 17 to join the military.
        I had just turned 19. I wouldn't trade the experience for anything.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

My 18th birthday was halfway through basic training. I also spent that day scrubbing pots. A person would have to try hard to have a worse 18th birthday than that.
          "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
          "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
          2004 Presidential Candidate
          2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski

for some reason I saw hairdresser.

ACK!
            that would be a reason to be depressed
            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I left home at 17 to join the military.
              me too
              We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
              If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
              Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

I thought this thread was about beating France in World Cup
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

My 18th birthday was halfway through basic training. I also spent that day scrubbing pots. A person would have to try hard to have a worse 18th birthday than that.
                  I was on leave between Fort Knox KY and the 21st Replacement center Frankfurt West Germany, enroute to 1st Armored Division HQ in Ansback then onto Crailsheim West Germany 40 Klicks away to McKee Kasserne
                  Attached Files
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
                  X