Pictures Thread (Quebec)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures Thread (Quebec)

I was having insomnia(it's typical during the summertime for me) and I was seeing the dawn from my windows, so I rise up from my bed and decided to have a walk and bring my camera:

Here the results:
    Insomnia

Last edited by CrONoS; July 2, 2006, 01:28.
    bleh

Some others mades recently

bleh

Comment

REAL nice!
      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

tx Colon!

The free host service that I use are compressing my pictures(really too much)... so bad, something is missing with the color.
        bleh

Comment

bleh

Comment

Is this Montreal or another city? The cathedral looks familiar, like the one down by Vieux Port.
            Last edited by Timexwatch; July 2, 2006, 12:23.
            If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Timexwatch

Nope it's not from Montreal.

This is Ste Anne de Beaupre basilica, 20km east of Quebec City. It's beautiful inside, I'll send some pictures this evening.
              bleh

Comment

Storm over Quebec, captured yesterday!

... or
                Last edited by CrONoS; July 7, 2006, 01:30.
                bleh

Comment

Very nice pics!

Ah! La Vieille Capitale! Despite those beautiful pics, I don't miss it a second. (I lived there for years.)

I notice that none of your pics, except one, feature people. Why pics without people look better?
                  Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Own goal: French Canadians are ugly?
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

We only wish this one sucked.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Own goal: French Canadians are ugly?
                        **** you!

No, it seems like a photographer's dirty little secret. Wanna take a purty picture? Wait till there's nobody around.
                        Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

@Nostromo
                          Tx
                          There is two main reasons:
                          I'm rather shy. I dont like capturing picture of people in the street. (And like you said, I dont like being surrounded by people when taking a picture)

And I rather like making "portrait" of people than just capturing pictures of people in "natural" situation.
                          bleh

Comment

@Nostro

In which part of the city you lived?
                            bleh

Comment

- Montchatel, near Loretteville
                              - Then Quebec, near Cartier street
                              - Then quartier Le Mesnil, near Les Galleries de la Capitale. My parents still live there.

Comment

Working...
                              X