That Girl I Sat Across From A Couple of Hours Ago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That Girl I Sat Across From A Couple of Hours Ago

The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Comment

Did she look that much like Reagan?
        "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
        "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
        "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
            No.
            The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Comment

She will be my new co-worker; tiome will tell.

Comment

I see, good luck

Comment

Thanks.

I will say I now have renewed faith in mankind.

Comment

Danish girls actually look more like this

I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Well, if that´s what he likes...

Comment

I don't rewcall ever having met a more beautiful girl than her.

Which of course means I have about twice the chance of getting intimate with a Martian.

So what elkse is new.

Comment

Maybe her piercings aren't on the surface of her body
                          I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

I was half-expecting you to start quoting from that bloody James Blunt song...
                            B♭3

Comment

Did she fart?
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                              X