X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ultimate Keyboard: Ambient backlighting, proximity sensor, etc

Found this on Digg:

Looks pretty sweet.

It's also wireless (30 ft range) and rechargable.

I'm a sucker for these kinds of toys.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

And it's ergonomic!!!!!!
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

It looks like it's stealth, too.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Damn you! Now I want one.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Ooooooh... pretty
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
            It looks like it's stealth, too.
            Yeah, that mouse looks like it could go where it wanted undetected - could be a problem if it get's lost
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I'm a sucker for gadgets as much as the next guy, but it looks like they've repositioned the arrow keys and removed the numpad. Maybe they've shuffled some other keys around too, like they do on laptops. I don't like that.

Comment

Did anyone ever try one of these?:

Comment

I didn't realize the number keys were gone.

As for the second post:
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I want

Comment

Looks like they have also moved the arrow keys to the left.

Besides who needs ambient backlighting? It's not like you look at the keyboard when you type, right?
                      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Sometimes you type one handed.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                          Besides who needs ambient backlighting? It's not like you look at the keyboard when you type, right?
                          Look up "ambient" in the dictionary, comrade.

It's for atmosphere/ambiance in addition to lighting for people who do look where they type (and a lot of people do).

Comment

It's mood lighting for all the people typing one handed.
                            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

It looks sweet... though i don't like moving keys around either, and a missing numpad would kill it for me (unless it had a cheap addon numpad, maybe) ... i'm way too fast of a typer with numpad to lose it
                              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                              X