X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vlad
    ...my home town and Alma Mater UW Madison
    Your from Madison? I'm from Janesville! (thats 30 miles south of Madison)

Here's one to remember from the Dayne years:

"Matt Unertel!!!"
    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• get a room!

BAPAY!
      Monkey!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Japher
        get a room!
        "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
        "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
        "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

• Hey... He's from Madison... not me.

(Madison is the Mid-west version of SF)
          1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaguar
            Zopperoni's already won.
            Apparently Zopper doesn't even need a QB...
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by Donegeal
              I'm from Janesville! (thats 30 miles south of Madison)
              That's "might-as-well-be-Madison" to the rest of the world.
              "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
              "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
              "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

• Well... just to let the rest of the world know...

Janesville is a bastion of conservatism. Madison is as liberal as they come.

Comment

• What is Speer doing? Out gang banging?
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit

Apparently Zopper doesn't even need a QB...
                    I don't need one either.
                    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• My next pick is sure to amaze and entertain you. Actually, my next 2 picks. I can almost hear Imran already.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Cool, Rickey Williams is going to be picked soon
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Japher wants him badly, so...

Comment

• No no, that's your plan to amaze and entertain us
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• It may rival even that.

No.

Comment

• Ryan Leaf?

Comment

Working...
                                X