No announcement yet.

Is Harry Potter's ass, grass?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voldimort isn't going to die. He's going to unveil himself and show the world who he truely is . . . Dick Cheney.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

What exactly is "pure evil?"

It's not like evil is some kind of substance that you can extract and refine.
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
        UR -- See the post immediately before yours.

Comment

Is Harry Potter's ass, grass?

All hail Lord Voldemower!!!!

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
            Only two??

I'd have thought it'd be a lot more. You have the Order of the Phoenix battling the Death Eaters. Lots of these guys are going to have to go toes up to finish up the series.
            Two who she didn't think would die when she started will die; that doesn't mean only two will die altogether. Lots of others who have been doomed to death from the get-go will still die. Harry included.
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
              Voldimort isn't going to die. He's going to unveil himself and show the world who he truely is . . . Dick Cheney.
              Then all Harry needs is a microwave.
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

The necrophiliac community at www.restrictedsection.org will no doubt be thrilled.
                1011 1100
                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Elok
                  The necrophiliac community at www.restrictedsection.org will no doubt be thrilled.
                  I'll take your word for that

Comment

I'd be scared of HP Fanfic too
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

It's not like evil is some kind of substance that you can extract and refine.
                      You need to see Time Bandits.
                      "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Scary, nothing, it's hilarious. At least, if you never read the stories it is. Just read some of the summaries on that site and think, "somebody actually thinks this situation could potentially be sexually arousing." I bust out laughing every time. It's just too stupid to be scary.
                        1011 1100
                        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                        X