ZOMG Keith Olberman PWNS Bill O'Reilly!!!11!one!1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZOMG Keith Olberman PWNS Bill O'Reilly!!!11!one!1

Keith Olbermann Neuters Bill-OSee the followup here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GebrR6BNPsw

The opening:

"Abraham Lincoln did not shoot John Wilkes Booth, Titanic did not sink a north atlantic iceberg, and Fox News is neither fair nor balanced. These are simple historical facts intelligible to all adults, most children, and some of your more discerning domesticated animals."
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

KEITH OLBERMAN

I can't believe that Fox even changed the transcripts to cover up that crap

oh wait, YES I CAN

****ing *******s
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I didn't bother to watch the video. But I had read the comments. Plenty of ZOMFG, PWnage, and Owned comments. The few reasonable comments I saw were things like "O'Reilly is wrong but Olberman is obseessing on O'Reiley and Fox News." Usually followed by commentary like I don't see how anyone can defend O'Reilly and ad hominem attacks. (This after people said O'Reilly was wrong btw).

In short a typical useless soundbite moment.

BY teh way curse you polytubbies this is the second time this morning I have done some checking on Olberman. Thats more attention I have paid to MSNBC in who knows how long. Ahh well charity to a starved cable network and all that.
      "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

This was one of the better ones... not really a funny "PWNAGE", more like serious indignation on the part of Olberman.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Yea there was some serious rage from that man. Like O'Reilly slept with his wife or something. The beginning was kinda funny, but he just kept going with venom in his voice.

But it wasn't just a soundbyte, it was a 7 minute rant.
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

And this is why I don't watch television.
            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Well, it's good that someone takes O'Reilly to task.
              Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

I don't know why they bother. Anybody who sees O'Reilly as anything other than an entertainer isn't going to care about any O'Reilly criticism.

Unless their intention is to counter O'Reilly's anti-liberal entertainment with anti-O'Reilly entertainment, a la The Daily Show. In that case, go team.
                <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I don't like Olbermann. Too loud and obnoxious, albeit much, much better than O'Reilly, Coulter, and gang (granted, not saying much). I'd take Jim Lehrer over these cable clowns anyday.
                  "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                  -Bokonon

Comment

I guess we shouldn't be surprised. This just proves that there is no upper bound for O'Reilly's demagaugary.

Comment

That was impressive.
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

When is Olbermann going to realize that he sucks at reporting real news and go back to Sportscenter? That's where he truly belongs.
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X