No announcement yet.

Snakes on a Plane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or, it could just be that some of us are ****ing tired of a joke that's been beaten so far into the ground that it's practically at China by now.
    B♭3

Comment

uh, that would be a good sequal

Cows in the Ground!
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Well, it's obvious where the meme came from. There are those of us who have appreciated absolutely terrible movies for a long time. So a movie that advertised itself as being entertaining for its terribleness was naturally going to attract an audience.

I love terrible movies. Here are some recommendations:
        Spring Break Shark Attack (Rated 3.5/10 on IMDB)
        Boa vs Python (A dazzling 2.8/10)

These movies are so terrible that they were among the most entertaining things I've ever seen. They're absolutely wonderful.

I'll see SOAP at some point, but it's not the only awesomely terrible movie out there.
        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

I'm just not that interested in snakes on a plane. sorry. at first it seemed cool. But how are snakes on a plane any different than snakes on a train?

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar
            So a movie that advertised itself as being entertaining for its terribleness was naturally going to attract an audience.
            Yeah, the ******** bandwagon.

Comment

I simply would not pay money to watch movies this bad. Yes I have laughed at bad movies such as The Mangler. But I didn't pay money to see that either. Actually the Mangler was too bad to be bad it's funny.

Comment

Yeah, I saw a trailer for it this weekend at the cinema. Probably going to be sh*t, but the film has become a bit of a legend regardless...
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                  I'm just not that interested in snakes on a plane. sorry. at first it seemed cool. But how are snakes on a plane any different than snakes on a train?
                  Snakes on a train? Puh-lease. That's silly.
                  DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Working...
                  X