Emperor Fabulous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emperor Fabulous

I wrote a detailed response to your PM, but seeing as your inbox is full (doubtless packed to the rafters with pictures of women's rude parts, I'll wager) it got sacrificed to the dark forces of Poly.

The answer is "yes"- I've no objection in the slightest to you building a project off my "Filth" writing. If you want any tips on how to research it, just ask. It'll help if you already have a topic in mind- but if you haven't, fell free to bounce some ideas around.
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Also, it would be nice if all the pages in that book would be laminated... as I will most likely be reading it on the toilet, and I'm very very messy.
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Thanks Laz, for getting back to me. Sorry about the PM thing. I'll clean that out now.

I'm going to do some brainstorming tonight/tomorrow. I should have a better idea of what I'm going for in a few days.

Edit: Ah, I see. There are still about 20 PMs from JohnT back when I was going to interview him. Pity I'm not going to ApolyCon .
      "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
      ^ The Poly equivalent of:
      "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

@Japher: You're more likely to be watching it than reading it. So its up to you to get a stain-guard for the TV in your bathroom (which, I'd hope, you have already).
        "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
        ^ The Poly equivalent of:
        "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

I thought I was the only one with TV's in my bathrooms

Comment

Standing still, is moving backward...
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Project?

How do histotainment and art go together?

Comment

they both appeal only to the 60+ crowd
                Monkey!!!

Comment

And they both focus strongly on nudey ladies.
                  The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Working...
                  X