For all the guys...You're beautiful.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For all the guys...You're beautiful.

No, I'm not gay...but what guy hasn't fallen for a girl you don't even know, a girl you've seen and maybe exchanged a smile with.

Hot chick, great music.

Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

What a smile!

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

The following is a post taken from the thread at MetaCafe...

"Very nice piece of editing here of a stunningly beautiful young woman. It is a joy to gaze on such lovliness. I agree with your selection of Blunt's song recognizing the unrequited nature of so many of our passing crushes. Sometimes I'm just smitten with no hope of even exchanging a word - Can't we all identify with that?"

That just about summed it up for me. Extremely well edited... Great choice of music ( even if I might not listen to that song normally)... Music is also perfectly synced with the video. I would go as far to say this is the best of any tribute video to actress/model that I have seen on this great wide web of ours. Oh and.. its about Adriana Lima, who very might well be the most beautiful woman ever to walk the face of the earth. That right there gives you points. And yes, beautiful, not necessarily "hot." There is a distiction there.

P.S. I registered to comment on your vid. Congratulations.
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Yes, yes, I am...
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

meh
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
          X