No announcement yet.

29 again? Happy Birthday Provost Harrison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know your relationship with Imran, but he appears to me as rather well-wishing
    (at least, I was well-wishing when I QFTed him, as I can emphasize, having spent some very ****ty time when I wasn't relaxed about the issue)
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Gibsie
      Ahh, just get your own back on Imran by making an anonymous tip on his birthday that he's going to blow up the Statue of Liberty
      the perfect crime
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
        Hmmm, I haven't mentioned anything about my sex life on here for some times. And you should be able to see why. It's constantly used as a means of having a cheap dig at me by a lot of parties at this site. Pathetic
        hey if you can't laugh at yourself, or however the saying goes.

I don't care anymore. They can say whatever they like about my sex life.

anyways. Happy birthday.

Comment

Dis, it doesn't matter if you can laugh at yourself or not when others do it. Especially not when others do it and afterwards tell you to 'chill' and 'laugh about yourself'.

It is a means of suppression. He'd have to be pretty submissive to buy that crap. Do you do that then Dis?

Comment

Plus it must be very easy for Dis to say now that he's got a woman.

Comment

As I was saying before, he behaves like a teen

Comment

Oh come on you guys! Lay off PH at least on his Birthday

Happy Happy Day PH
                Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Originally posted by Gibsie
                  Plus it must be very easy for Dis to say now that he's got a woman.
                  yeah but I still haven't got any. .

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
                    Dis, it doesn't matter if you can laugh at yourself or not when others do it. Especially not when others do it and afterwards tell you to 'chill' and 'laugh about yourself'.

It is a means of suppression. He'd have to be pretty submissive to buy that crap. Do you do that then Dis?
                    What should one do then?

Comment

Originally posted by Timexwatch
                      "The lady doth protest too much, methinks"

Be happy that we made a sex joke instead of a "still living with your parents joke" which could've been much, much more biting.
                      Keep up well don't you? I haven't lived with my parents for years...
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

It's constantly used as a means of having a cheap dig at me by a lot of parties at this site. Pathetic
                        You're a pessimist, aren't you?

Just wanted to spur you forward to get a girlfriend, Rich.
                        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Keep up well don't you? I haven't lived with my parents for years...
                          Please don't ammunition to the belt! It makes it easier to shoot those fish in that barrell!!
                          If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Now what the hell are you on about?

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

You're a pessimist, aren't you?

Just wanted to spur you forward to get a girlfriend, Rich.
                            No UR, that's what you call a cheap troll. In all your years as OT moderator, I would have thought you'd have spotted the difference by now...
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Happy birthday for whenever it was! Get yourself over to the lapdance club to celebrate!
                              www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

It was Sunday mate. You're a bit behind the times
                                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                                X