29 again? Happy Birthday Provost Harrison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
    Hmmm, I haven't mentioned anything about my sex life on here for some times. And you should be able to see why. It's constantly used as a means of having a cheap dig at me by a lot of parties at this site. Pathetic
    cause everyone needs to have one thing everyone can make fun of them for. in my case there are many many things. consider yourself lucky.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Rich doesnt strike me as the kind of guy who would kiss and tell anyway
      Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Yeah, it's usually the quiet ones...

Comment

Well he's really touchy about it, so chances are they are hitting the mark . Though he should lighten up. Hell, Kuci even jokes about his massive number of bathrooms.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
            he should lighten up.
            QFT

Easier said than done though.
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I can't beleive I haven't posted in this thread

hpbd

Jon Miller
              (a virgin)
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I can
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                  Jon Miller
                  (a virgin)
                  Well, there aren't many female smurfs around. I hear the only one is polishing Papa Smurf's knob .
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Well he's really touchy about it, so chances are they are hitting the mark . Though he should lighten up. Hell, Kuci even jokes about his massive number of bathrooms.
                    I never knew that unwarranted comments about the number of bathrooms you have can have a detrimental effect on one's self esteem.

But seriously, so what if Rich's only **** was a woman that smelt like a walrus's arse after a nasty bout of wet flatulence, and now refuses to admit it, he at least doesn't have to be reminded of his drunken misdemeanor all the time by you lot. Especially not in a birthday thread of good wishes.
                    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Comment

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"

Be happy that we made a sex joke instead of a "still living with your parents joke" which could've been much, much more biting.
                        If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin

I never knew that unwarranted comments about the number of bathrooms you have can have a detrimental effect on one's self esteem.

But seriously, so what if Rich's only **** was a woman that smelt like a walrus's arse after a nasty bout of wet flatulence, and now refuses to admit it, he at least doesn't have to be reminded of his drunken misdemeanor all the time by you lot. Especially not in a birthday thread of good wishes.
                          Provost did her too? That chick must have moved from New Jersey to England after our brief but flatulant relationship. Huh, one of those girls you don't spend the rest of your life wondering what happened to, and now I know.
                          Long time member @ Apolyton
                          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

You're a lowlife sack of sh*t, aren't you Imran?
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Ahh, just get your own back on Imran by making an anonymous tip on his birthday that he's going to blow up the Statue of Liberty

Comment

Perhaps he should come to London and tell me that sh*t. But first, he should take a nice jog through Stockwell tube station
                                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                                X