JonBenet Ramsey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JonBenet Ramsey

JonBenet Ramsey's mother died from cancer yesterday. She was 49 years of age.

I still feel that someone in that family killed JonBenet.

I don't think it was intentional, but I do think it was in a rage that kill her.

I still feel that that whole murder case was blown way out of proportion, that JonBenet herself was twisted already because of the pageants they put her through, and I still think that there was no real reason to give a ****ing **** about the whole sordid affair.
    B♭3

Comment

don't care

hope she burns in hell

even if she didn't kill that stupid little girl
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Sava, another post like that and I YANK THIS DAMN BUNNY OUTA MY SIG.
        Long time member @ Apolyton
        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

the opinions of Sava do not necessarily reflect those of Bunny and/or his parent company and affiliates
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

or good taste, for that matter
            "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
            ^ The Poly equivalent of:
            "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Who cares?
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

people who wh0re their kids like that at such a young age deserve to burn in hell

insane parents who try to live out their fantasies through their kids

whether it be sports or other talents

and who knows, maybe she did kill her daughter
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

The most convincing argument I've seen was by an FBI agent originally called in to examine the case. It was a disgruntled ex-worker, but the local police didn't like that answer.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Sava: You can be right without being in good taste.
                    "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous
                      Sava: You can be right without being in good taste.
                      taste is a matter of opinion...

I call it like I see it.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Comment

what about the hundreds (?) of other kids who've been killed and the their murderers not brought to justice since? Why is this case special, again?

Comment

She was cute and blonde.

Comment

EmpFab:
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                              X