No announcement yet.

Are the Japanese Having Enough Sex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too many people in the world, Japan can't feed itself, so this is good.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Declining fertility = good
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Ingrid
        Judging by stuff I have seen on the internet, they don't seem to know how to do it properly
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Well, judging by what I've HEARD about what's on the internet (I'm not going to dig into that cesspool to find out unless somebody pays me), their idea of eroticism is entirely too tentacle-centered. It also involves cyborgs, catgirls, and breasts which one out of every fifty thousand Japanese women comes naturally equipped with. Plus rape, incest, knives, nympho prepubescent schoolgirls, and the works of H.P. Lovecraft. That might have something to do with it. Assuming somethingawful hasn't given me a biased sampling of it, that is.
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Az
            Papua New Guinea - nu:tone remix
            it's all about the andrew weatherall mix
            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
              Declining fertility = good

Too bad it's not happening in a less developed, disease ridden country with rapant starvation.

For some reason, they keep having kids like there's no tomorrow.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I don't think we need excuses

(\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                  Too bad it's not happening in a less developed, disease ridden country with rapant starvation.

For some reason, they keep having kids like there's no tomorrow.
                  they know we're (EU) stupid enough to keep feeding them, no matter how badly they screw their environment

as long as they'll know that we're always here to take care of their children, there's no reason to stop breeding like bunnies even if one wouldn't have enough $$$ to take care of a single child.

Comment

That pic took a while to load, but it was worth the wait.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Maybe if the fanatic capitalistic economy that grips the world loosened up a bit, people could actually afford to have children.

Let the good times roll all you capitalistic pig morons.
                      Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

uhhh....

Comment

I don't think we need excuses
                          Talk about a butterface :vomit:
                          meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Originally posted by mrmitchell
                            Talk about a butterface :vomit:
                            You must have really exacting standards.
                            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Thank you Urabon Ranger.
                              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I always thought that you were trying to fix this Dashi...

maybe I got the nations mixed up though

JM
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN
                                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                                X