Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skanky and Dis- Twins borns 7 years apart!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sava
    can't I get a w00t w00t?

I think I just became epileptic...
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Happy birthday
      The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

And Skanky, man, you're really old.
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Happy birthday men. Oh wait, I'm one of them.

my birthday sucked, but oh well. . The day after my birthday was better.

Comment

My birthday was good. I played online games most of the day and then went to dinner with friends and family.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

if anyone cares, I'll post more details of my love life. . That's the only disclaimer you will get.

I was going to dump my girlfriend yesterday because she forgot my birthday. But she just didn't remember the date. She knew my bd was the 24th. So she wished my happy birthday on sunday. She got me a card and "stuff" (whatever that is), so I called her today, but she's probably asleep. So I couldn't get a hold of her to get whatever "stuff" she has for me. And I still haven't had a chance to meet up with my best friend to get my present from her. . So far I have recieved 0 birthday presents.

the problem is she's always asleep when I'm awake. I only went out with her a couple of times. I'm getting really frustrated. I just don't think our work schedules will allow us to be together. It doesn't help our bosses found out about us (though they said it was okay if we date). But her boss isn't very happy with her. And put her on a ****ty graveyard schedule with her days off different than mine.

Comment

can her boss do that? I mean thats a form of discrimination isnt it. tuber and i worked different ours for 4 years. me mornings him evnings we saw each other most on the weekends since we are both off on the weekends. NOw i dont see him at all. I wont see him till the end of august.
                    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                    "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                    Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Umm, I never get presents Dis..

JM
                      (did you tell people you expected to get presents?)
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

of course not. I would look like an ass. or more of an ass anyways.

Actually I hate it when you have to tell people what exactly you want. Either that, or they just give you gift certificates. People don't know me at all.

Comment

What you should perhaps do, if you want to see her, is sleep at a different time in the day?

JM
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

talking to her right now

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                              I was going to dump my girlfriend yesterday because she forgot my birthday.

I can understand one could use it as an excuse (because much worse problems were already there), but as a reason?
                              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                              X