Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Canada have a universal "Return to Sender"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Canada have a universal "Return to Sender"?

One that can transcend generations.

For instance, if someone commits murder and 8 generations ago his family are immigrants from England, he should be deported to England.

If a First Nations person commits murder, he should be deported to Australia by default.

I'm thinking this is a brilliant idea, as we can just get rid of our jails. We can also deport people for littering, if they are determined to be not beneficial to the economy. If they earn a lot, we can let it slide.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

So were will they ship you?
    If you don't like reality, change it! me
    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Quebec
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by GePap
        So were will they ship you?
        Since I'm in charge of this policy, I would obviously not be shipped.

Quebec
        That actually deals with another one of my proposals. Quebec will no longer be a problem once I am Supreme Commander of Canadia.

I will say this: labour will be very cheap in the area formally known as Quebec.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Littering boosts the economy. Someone has to pick it up, which means they have to be employed. It also means that, if it's an advertisement, it has to be reprinted, putting more money into the economy.

If it's a wrapper of some kind, then it serves as free advertising for the vendor, and with the obesity facotr and the fact that white people like to eat (need more calories) this also helps to fuel the economy.

By littering, you are doing your bit to ensure job growth, and by doing so are securing your childrens futures.

Let the good times roll

Comment

Originally posted by Kalius
            Littering boosts the economy. Someone has to pick it up, which means they have to be employed. It also means that, if it's an advertisement, it has to be reprinted, putting more money into the economy.

If it's a wrapper of some kind, then it serves as free advertising for the vendor, and with the obesity facotr and the fact that white people like to eat (need more calories) this also helps to fuel the economy.

By littering, you are doing your bit to ensure job growth, and by doing so are securing your childrens futures.

Let the good times roll

I will appoint you to be my Minister of Health Care once I take power.

Comment

Metabolism boosts for all!

Comment

Re: Should Canada have a universal "Return to Sender"?

Originally posted by Asher
                If a First Nations person commits murder, he should be deported to Australia by default.
                Clarification, aren't First Nations the various native tribes of Canada?
                There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

Yes. But we can't very well deport them to Canada, so they can congregate with the criminals that inhabit Australia.

Comment

We could send them to Georgia, another fine prison colony.

Or maybe ship them back to Alaska, or maybe even Kamchatka
                    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Killing it is the new killing it
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Why not nunavut?
                      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

a) Because that's still in Canada

b) There's no evidence that all or even most of the First Nations people of Canada are descended from people who had ever set foot inside Nunavut. The migration path was along the Pacific Coast and then eastward, not inland toward one of the least hospitable habitats in the world and then southward.
                        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Killing it is the new killing it
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Isn't Canada currently desperately trying to boost its population though?
                          "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
                          -Joan Robinson

Comment

I thought that was Australia.

Comment

Originally posted by Victor Galis
                              Isn't Canada currently desperately trying to boost its population though?
                              its not so much about boosting population as it is trying to find folks to fill the THOUSANDS of unfilled jobs , particularly in Alberta
                              You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Working...
                              X