Help A Brother Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help A Brother Out

Hi my name is Richard Green and I used to play cricket for Lancashire. A few months ago I asked my girlfriend if she would have a threesome. Obviously I thought she would say no (and might even slap me) but she said she might be into it. In order to make a bit more interesting she challenged me to make something out of it and put my new found interest in web design to the test (I know it's not a brilliant page!). Anyway to cut a long story short, if I can get more than 5 Million hits to my website she has agreed to let me find a girl for us to have a threesome with and I even have it in writing!

With your help I think I can do it, I have sent it to everyone I know and people seem to be sending it around cos the hits are rising. Please help me get a threesome and send this to as many people as you can! (I'll put some pictures up on here if this works!)

Cheers from Rich!
    Monkey!!!

grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Man, there are a lot of stupid girlfriends out there.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

wish I had one
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Yeah. Unfortunately, I ended up with one of the smart ones.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

A novel approach...
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Old (though from other websites)
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

you go to other sites?

ban him!!!!!!!11
                Monkey!!!

Comment

He's over 5000000

Now all he needs is to fin a willing volunteer to be the 3rd. I figure he's probably better off paying for a professional.
                  “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

This must be like the 5th knock-off of the original website of this sort.
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Wow. Just... wow.
                      B♭3

Comment

he was on the radio this morning
                        they said they were getting a ton of offers
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

-Good Luck, Mr. Gorsky..

Comment

The stat counter says 5021633.

Comment