Post your Gamertag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your Gamertag

Couldn't find any threads already present that collect this info.

Last edited by Kinjiru; June 19, 2006, 17:02.

Useful threads
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

You might want to post in the Other Games forum. You're more likely to find fellow players than in the OT. And you'll also get +1 for it
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
        You might want to post in the Other Games forum. You're more likely to find fellow players than in the OT. And you'll also get +1 for it
        Fair enough...

Link-a-roo:

Comment

Hey! "Ry" is Danish for "Reputation". "Professionel" likewise for "Professional".

Is this game about taking yourself incredibly seriously, while not being taken notice of at all by the outside world?

Comment

Moosely: http://live.xbox.com/member/Moosely

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Shouldn't you be drawing satanist sketches?
              I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

"Afslapning" = "Relaxation".

The plot thickens.

In any case, Canadians should not be allowed onto Danish gaming sites, unless and until they meet the special requirement of rioting against their country's policy of Arctic Imperialism.

Comment

Canada > Denmark. It's a fact.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Denmark has a Queen that actually cares about the damned country.

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
                      "Afslapning" = "Relaxation".

The plot thickens.
                      Do I blow it out to him already? Do I blow it?
                      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

So does Canada. Ours is Starchild.

Comment

Heh.

But ours married a Frenchman, which I don't think Starchild would ever have the courage to do.

Besides, they'd have to get a divorce before Starchild could marry him.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Marrying a Frenchman?

How ****ing desperate are the Danes.

First trying to steal some land from Canada that's uninhabitable, then marrying French people?

Comment

At least we're in complete agreement that Canada is uninhabitable.

Comment

Working...
                              X