Leaving Forever.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaving Forever.

I'm off on a month long business trip so I'll be seeing you sporadically at best. Hopefully the bloody hotel will have a decent internet connection so I can plug in my computer. See you all later.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Good luck.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Seeya Oerdin! Many happy returns...

PS: Can we send a salami somewhere?
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Will I get your inheritance?
        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

See you soon mate.
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Maybe Poly ought set up a system for inheriting postcounts. I'm sure we could get OTBOT to program it.
            Visit First Cultural Industries
            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Of course most hotels have fast WLANs or _at least_ sockets so you can hook yourself up..

Oh right. Sorry.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley
                Maybe Poly ought set up a system for inheriting postcounts. I'm sure we could get OTBOT to program it.

Never give up Posts counts
                Attached Files
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Have fun!
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

Never give up Posts counts
                    Never give up OTBOT

Comment

Let's start a post count drive to bring back OTBOT.
                      Visit First Cultural Industries
                      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Have a hard time understanding the concept of forever?
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Time for the return yet?
                          No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                          "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                            Have a hard time understanding the concept of forever?
                            Silly Texans who can't understand the concept of sarcasm. (Not to mention a running joke used by around a dozen or so people on this site as well as others.)

BTW I get back home on Saturday and it will be very nice to sleep in my own bed.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I left forever a good while back.
                              Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Working...
                              X