Save Screech's House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save Screech's House

The short of it: Screech needs 250k to avoid foreclosure on his house, he's taken to selling shirts for 15 and 20 to raise the requisite fundage. Has appeared on Stern.

Would you give 15 bucks to an ex-celeb who apparently hasn't managed his wealth properly?

I would love to get 250k donated to me for a house...

"Tell Arthur Giraldo that I just got served and was told that he hadn't contacted the holder of the land contract for over a month, never sent any papers over and as such, I am losing my house. If he doesn't call me back I'll go to Howard Stern and tell the world (New York especially) how he does business. Let's face it, if he can't find the time to work on a mortgage for a famous celebrity, how will he handle the average person?"

Comment

He should be off to the supermarket to find some decent boxes to put his belongings in.
      Maybe looking at renting a van too.

Comment

If I could get every American to give me a dollar.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Tell him to get a job, get a loan, and make do like the rest of us. I have no sympathy for celebrities' money issues.
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

he must be taking some serious drugs to think he can sell t-shirts with this design

(front image on the left, back image on the right)
            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

if you're interested, here's the bath he wants to save
              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

****er.
                DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york
                  He should be off to the supermarket to find some decent boxes to put his belongings in.
                  Maybe looking at renting a van too.
                  Maybe check out another fellow Stoner too

Maybe, like, man, he could, like man, crash there with the buds
                  Attached Files
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

'Screech' is the manifestation of everything that is wrong with the world.
                    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Screech is my role model.
                      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Working...
                      X