Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horse family going to Greece and Italy

We arrive in Athens on July 3

The rest of the family is going to Bangkok without me for a couple of weeks first

We've got a week in Italy from 10 July - 4 days in Rome and then 4 days in Sorrento, near Capri.

Then back to Athens for more sun and souvlaki

Then I come back and they stay in Bangkok until school starts on 15 August, damn
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Is that why Markos is in Germany on the 4th?

...run away!!!!!

Have fun
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Souvlaki
      Ouzo
      Beer
      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
        Souvlaki
        Ouzo
        Beer
        there....i've corrected your typos.

Horsey, if you miss your flight back, I'll be in Rome, Florence and Venice in late September.

Comment

I'll be in Italy for.. 3 years
          I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Sorrento is an amazing place!

Be sure to check out the islands of Capri and Ischia too. Grotta Azurra and Axel Munthes Villa San Michele. Pompei, Herculaneum, Stabiae, Vesuvius, Paestum etc are near too.
            Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

He might as well buy a photo book featuring those places and get drunk

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

but its not the same

its cool if its limoncino-only
                Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Is the Golden Greek going to be away???
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Betsy bar the door! Keep that wacky aussies over there or else he might come here!
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Maybe there's Hooters there as well? If not, nothing to see.
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I will be going to North America at some point. I've got to give Asher at least one clean shot.

Comment

You mean you will go to Canada this time?

I thought that you needed to get EvC a clean shot.

Jon Miller
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

The gay nazi ghost kind of put me off.

Comment

Sorrento is lovely. I think it was the last holiday I took with my parents when I was 16. You'll get hooked on the Limon Cello

We stayed in a villa at the top of the hill, the view is famous with two huge trees and also overlooking Vesuvius.

Personally I thought the island of Capri was over-rated.

have a good en!
                              www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Working...
                              X