Head's up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head's up!

Okay this is just a terrible thread title. I'm trying to think of a better one, but can't. I'll leave it to you guys to come up with thread title alternatives.

Man driving with his wife's severed head in his truck crashes sending the head flying into the road.

What?

Comment

That's a nice header!
      "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
      "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Words... cannot... describe...
        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Is this headline news?
          So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
          Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

2 "colateral damage" victims, apart from the main kill
            So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
            Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Sounds like a nasty head-on collision
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                Sounds like a nasty head-on collision
                I like this one the best so far. keep em comin'.

Comment

First... simply tragic. One sicko takes out three innocent people. Very sad...

However...

It came up heads as three people lost
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I knew that I could count on Poly to be covering this one...

FYI this happened just miles from my house, crazy stuff...

Comment

Nasty. You should always keep a cool head when driving
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Shame she wasn't more headstrong...
                        Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by centrifuge
                          I knew that I could count on Poly to be covering this one...

FYI this happened just miles from my house, crazy stuff...
                          Now Apolyton is "covering" things? As in like reports?

Head cases. All of you.
                          Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                          1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Having actually read the story now...

This Time's Head rolls
                            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

The problem is seat belts are designed for people with laps & shoulders, but are woefully illprepared for individuals without either.

Clearly we need face belts. Won't someone think of the children?
                              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                              X