No announcement yet.

Bananas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A pity there could be no more bananas after a while.

banana

An old link but a recent article i read in a newspaper said the problem was getting worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
      That is a lot to read.. is there anything about Banana's as sex toys?

JM
      gota love the internet

anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus Rex

gota love the internet

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...lr%3D%26sa%3DN
        Link without the google dross.

There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

So now we know how everyone on this forum can put aside their religious and philosophical differences, and become united in their reverential respect for the mighty banana.

Comment

Save the banana!
            No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
            "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Bananas are also crucial to banana bread. Mmmmm.
              The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

No slapstick comedy without banana peel!

Comment

Bananas
                  The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Now I want a banana.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Told my wife more banana eating would result in having less kids.
                      "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                      "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                      2004 Presidential Candidate
                      2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Originally posted by Vince278
                        So it's official, eh? Bananas kill kids!
                        Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
                        "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

Maybe you guys should just practice one of the techniques to cause you have less kids... especially if she isn't as into them as you (hasn't she had 7 kids or something like that?).

(I am assuming you are Catholic? There still are legit strategies)
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I just have to say a banana a day will keep the wifey HEY HEY HEY

Banana Love
                            Attached Files
                            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by MMC
                              So it's official, eh? Bananas kill kids!
                              No, but banana eating decreases fertility.

Anyway, I'm fixed now so seven is the final number.
                              "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                              "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                              2004 Presidential Candidate
                              2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Another nice thing about the banana for those living on small islands with little access to the outside world is that it is one of the few fruits that is high in fat. Avacado is another.
                                He's got the Midas touch.
                                But he touched it too much!
                                Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Working...
                                X