No announcement yet.

FEMA debit cards purchased jewelry, erotica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes speed was important but perhaps next time a way can be found to limit the kinds of things a goverment issued debit card can be used for..

Can't be that difficult...
    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by DanS
      To be honest, I'm not very angry about this and not at all surprised. Precision was sacrificed for speed.

Many of the fraudsters will be caught anyway.
      QFT
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Y'all gotta back off about the GGW videos. Remember, these people had just witnessed the destruction of New Orleans. Many of them probably feared they'd never again see a woman lift her top and expose herself to a crowd of drunks.
        "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

We need a federal ID system with a biometric element to clamp down on crime, illegal immigration / employment, tax evasion and this sort of thing. If we'd had it in place we could have scanned retinas / fingerprints etc. and had positive IDs on all of the recipients of this cash.
          He's got the Midas touch.
          But he touched it too much!
          Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

NO!
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
              NO!
              I Agree, for the beginning it would be enough to make the already existing passports within the USA mandatory for everyone living there and also making it mandatory to report any change in your permanent residence to the authorities.

Even with these few steps most of the abuses of the money suppplied by FEMA probably could have been prevented.

But afterwards , the steps announced by Sikander would be a great to the model
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

What was wrong with paying the divource lawyer?
                "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
                "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
                "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

What DanS said. Some people will always abuse the system.

-Arrian
                  grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

no comment. ok I could make a comment, but I'm too disgusted by people defending this spending. Okay the article isn't that bad. 16% isn't that bad after all. If they had their **** together, it wouldn't have been necessary.

Comment

Working...
                    X