J. D. Power 2006 Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

W/O reading the thread:

"Initial Quality" is nearly meaningless to me. What I care about is long-term reliability, especially post-warranty.

-Arrian
    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

It is interesting to see that German brands don't do all too good, with Porsche as an exception.

Ford only slightly worse than average

Comment

That right there tells you something about the value of "initial quality."

-Arrian
        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Who was the guy talking about "Quality QA"? Ah, I remember now... it was Solver

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
            Would you two just chill... Discuss the topic all you want... argue all you want... but enough of the personal crap. How about a real discussion instead of "you are full of ****"
            To be fair, after the "you are full of ****" comments, he was completely owned.

Which is why he's ignoring the thread now. Taking a page out of UR's playbook.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Honda

Comment

Actually the reason I stopped responding is because I got a PM from Ming telling me to end the argument. Thus I have.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

You're full of...er...n/m.

He said it's fine if you argue, just to cut the personal stuff.

You've stopped responding because you got owned. You made stuff up about Consumer Reports, then took it a step further by embellishing it ("millions upon millions"), and then when confronted with evidence you refused to even read it -- and again stating nonsense. When direct evidence contrary to what you said is quoted, you stop responding...
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Believe what you like. I have been accused of trolling you and told that I would be banned. Since what I consider arguing Ming (apparently) considers trolling I will no longer post because I don't want to be banned.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I would welcome your rebuttal to the Suzuki lawsuit issue.

Your response would not have you banned, but you don't want to cede defeat.

Comment

Guys... it's ok to argue and disagree... What's not ok is to get personal about it and throw around insults.

Oerdin... if you want to rebut his points with facts... feel free.

If Asher wants to point out facts that prove your posts wrong... that's fine...

Again, discuss/disagree all you want...

JUST DON'T MAKE IT PERSONAL!

Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Ming
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                          X