Dolores is watching '10 years younger'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dolores is watching '10 years younger'

Basicly they take a frumpy woman, fix her up with a hairdo, cosmetics, change her eyebrows and get her some new clothes. Then they put her in a big glass box outdoors and people guess her age and guess what? She looks 10 or more years younger.

There's lots of excitement provided by the gay host and some family members of the frump.

Meanwhile, I'm ready to hang myself.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

The surprise ending is really surprising.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Play CIV.

-Arrian
      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

They are pumping botox into someone's face now, using a syringe.

It's the TLC channel in case you don't want to miss this.

Comment

I haven't heard of that one before, but you are lucky you haven't been watching similiar shows all the time for the past 10 years, as that seems to be many womens favorite thing to do.

There goes the hope that Philipinas aren't interested in it.

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

No, they really are...I mean really. There are more beauty contests in the Phils than the rest of the world combined. Believe me, I've counted. They spend lots of time and money on their appearance and watch TV accordingly. Gossip TV too...

Comment

You aren't selling Phillipinas very well right now Lancer...

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Ah, the inventors of television must be really proud.
                I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                  You aren't selling Phillipinas very well right now Lancer...

JM
                  Of course not. He wants them for himself, silly man!

-Arrian

p.s. Dude, seriously, play CIV.

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Wait -- you're bored, and you're home alone with your wife? Here's what I'd do if I were you:

(1) Say to Dolores that her natural self is much more marvelous than any of those artificial-looking shallow whores in TV.
                    (2) Start kissing and cuddling her, try to have passionate sex with her.

Whether (2) fails or succeeds, I'll guarantee that you won't have time to be bored anymore after your try.

edit: CIV is a good choice too, but you'll have plenty of time for that when your body can't handle sexual intercourse anymore. I'm constantly scared of how I could eventually grow bored to the civ-series before the start of my retirement. What would I do if I couldn't waste my days playing games?

Comment

They are still women Jon. Same in so many ways...

The big difference is that they are faithful and dedicated to their husbands.

Comment

Or that. That's also a good idea.

-Arrian

Comment

Originally posted by VJ
                          Wait -- you're bored, and you're home alone with your wife? Here's what I'd do if I were you:

(1) Say to Dolores that her natural self is much more marvelous than any of those artificial-looking shallow whores in TV.
                          (2) Start kissing and cuddling her, try to have passionate sex with her.

Whether (2) fails or succeeds, I'll guarantee that you won't have time to be bored anymore after your try.

Calm down young man.

Comment

Re: Dolores is watching '10 years younger'

Originally posted by Lancer
                            Basicly they take a frumpy woman, fix her up with a hairdo, cosmetics, change her eyebrows and get her some new clothes. Then they put her in a big glass box outdoors and people guess her age and guess what? She looks 10 or more years younger.

There's lots of excitement provided by the gay host and some family members of the frump.

Meanwhile, I'm ready to hang myself.
                            If she likes it so much then you could be a real hero of a husband by indulging in her Cinderella fantasy. Next time it is her birthday, anniversary, or some other special occasion take her to a spa where they can give her the royal treatment. Many of them will do everything from the traditional beauty treatments to mud baths to healthy diet & exercise and some even have "personal wardrobe assistants: and boutiques where she can get the latest styles and beauty advice. Sounds corny but my ex loved it.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                              There goes the hope that Philipinas aren't interested in it.
                              They're women aren't they? Of course they love this stuff.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                              X