So do you support Bush?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So do you support Bush?

It has been in U.S. news sources alot latley.... Bush's horrific poll #s. Let's see how the Apolyton poll turns out. Is there anyone who is informed or watches the news anymore who could really support him? I'm chalking up the 30% who still do, mostly to ignorance and stupidity.

The question is not "Do you support the war in X", the question is exactly as it reads, do you support Bush?

I included options for non U.S. citizens so you foreign bastards will resist the urge to vote otherwise and sully the results.
    Yes-Not an american citizen
    8.70%
    No-Not an american citizen
    37.68%
    Yes-Republican
    2.90%
    Yes-Conservative
    2.90%
    Yes-Republican + conservative
    2.90%
    No-Republican
    0.00%
    No-Conservative
    4.35%
    No-Republican + conservative
    0.00%
    Yes-Other
    7.25%
    No-Other
    33.33%

I voted no as a foreigner, even though I'm an American, in order to sully your results, and because my real choice wasn't on your poll.

Also, very original and insightful thread. Where did you get the idea from?
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

How was your real choice not on the thread?

Comment

I don't really like being categorized as 'other'.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Yes, because America didn't start the war
          I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

It was always burning since the world's been turning.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
              I don't really like being categorized as 'other'.
              What did you want?

There are too many other political affiliations for American citizens to list even half of them. The only relation I was really curious about was the relation of "yes" from any combination of conversatives and republicans" to "yes" from all other political affiliations.

Who cares if greens, statistically hate Bush? Duh? It is more interesting to see the relation between those who support him and if they are overwhelming conservative or republican.

Comment

Too many other political affiliations? Hardly. In America, despite the abundance of "parties" people claim membership in, there are only two sides that really matter.

Left. Right.

Comment

Re: So do you support Bush?

Absolutely.

And his numbers have gone up following the death of the guy with all the 500 pound virgins.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
                    Too many other political affiliations? Hardly. In America, despite the abundance of "parties" people claim membership in, there are only two sides that really matter.

Left. Right.

Those "affiliations" are idiotic and more greatly reflect peoples willful ignorance then an active choice. Those associated with both sides no longer follow the dogma, associated with those sides.

Comment

Very true, and yet people still follow them. Kind of sad, really.

Comment

No.

He's a religious zealot, which is a big -1

Secondly, the bushisms: it either means he cannot express his thoughts coherently, which is another big -1 for a president, or it means he has no clue whatsoever, which is even worse.

There's a lot more -1's, can't bother to list them as the above two are enough to tip the scale in any case.
                        "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                        "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

-2 "You started an unnecessary war"

-3 "You ****ed up the aftermath of said unnecessary war"

-2 "You are a religious nutbag who panders to even crazier religious nutbags"

-2 "Your fiscal/economic policies are bat**** crazy, evil, or both"

-1 "You are a moron"

-1 "You think diplomacy means shouting loudly at foreigners"

-Arrian
                          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I wonder how Dubbaya would do at Civ.

Comment

Depends on what level he plays as.

Only a retarded, draft-dodging Texan could **** up on Settler.
                              B♭3

Comment

Working...
                              X