No announcement yet.

Global equities correction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At Yahoo Finance, you get free stock quotes, up-to-date news, portfolio management resources, international market data, social interaction and mortgage rates that help you manage your financial life.

So now stocks are declining because of lack of new economic data?
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Don't be Foolish

It is pointless to try and point to reasons for daily or even weekly stock price fluctuations.
      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Don't tell me, tell the legions of analists who come up with bull**** explanations like that.
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

analists

Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DanS
            Improper attitude. You'll be a buyer for the next 40 years, so it is in your interest for prices to go down.
            So they can go down some more while the baby boomers spend all their wealth?
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Colon™
              At Yahoo Finance, you get free stock quotes, up-to-date news, portfolio management resources, international market data, social interaction and mortgage rates that help you manage your financial life.

So now stocks are declining because of lack of new economic data?
              Most ridiculous headline I've seen in years.

Last 2 days' pullbacks on low volume are to be expected after Thursday's monstrous run-up.

Comment

Think this one is funny as well (FT homepage at the moment) - Title, subtitle:
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X