Can I work for the CTU?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I work for the CTU?

I don't like torturing or killing people, but I could sit in front of a computer entering all that super important stuff (after all those cool "we kill the bad guys"-supermanjamesbondIpwnyouall-types are helpless without good info)! I am as great as Jack Bauer in that....the President can PM me to negotiate the details etc.....Plus I'd love just to work intensely 24 hrs/year.
    Blah

did pekka hijack BeBro's account?
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

I want to work for CTU also

except, I want to be like Jack Bauer... HANDING OUT BEAT DOWNS

I'm l337 like that...
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Az
        Are you implying I can't think out some "look at me" threads myself?!

Blah

Comment

And Sava, making rolleyes isn't enough to get the bad guys when you're in the CTU!
          Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Az
            Nah, Pekka would be claiming that he's working as a "we kill the bad guys"-supermanjamesbondIpwnyouall-type, and he ccertainly wouldn't ask for permission
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Ah, yes - the top-secret Finnish branch of the CTU.

Comment

Google says it's Catholic Theological Union... why do you want to work there

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
                  And Sava, making rolleyes isn't enough to get the bad guys when you're in the CTU!
                  actually, I'm quite an adept marksman... with both handguns and rifles, I've shot since I was 12

physically, I could handle the job

and psychologically, I feel I could handle it as well

with the proper training, I could be an excellent field agent
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I'd like to work for the CTU as well, I'd accept Kim Bauer's fiancee as payment
                    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

How would you like to work with Tony Almeida in the Japanese CTU?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                      Last edited by laurentius; June 10, 2006, 18:48.
                      Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Working...
                      X