Hey, Saras! Remember this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, Saras! Remember this?

Just browsed throught the OT section of the old alpha.owo board when I found this. We had a nasty little war going there and indeed all over the OT

Ah, those were the times when I actually cared about something other than myself...

I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Well, I thought it was quite funny...

Comment

up yours you commienazi
      Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
      Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
      Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

where did you get this? absolutely hilarious. Dude have I tuned down my language
        Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
        Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

You sure have I got it from Xuenay. He posted a thread about it in the A/C forum http://www.apolyton.net/forums/showt...hreadid=153319

Comment

What is alpha.owo?

Oh, and

CLUB THREAD

Comment

Old geezers BS'ing about how good it was when they where young
              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I'm still young

ish

Comment

Those owo days we used to know, where have they gone, where did they go?
                  "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
                  -Joan Robinson

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
                    Old geezers BS'ing about how good it was when they where young

Comment

Everything was good when you were young(er).
                      It is your responsibility to keep your profile information up-to-date. Do not ask the administrator or moderators to do this for you.

Comment

Working...
                      X