Newsflash: Fox Reporters Hypocritical Idiots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newsflash: Fox Reporters Hypocritical Idiots

Summary: On Fox News' Your World, host Neil Cavuto complained that "the media is all over" the alleged Haditha killings but that there has been "virtually no coverage of the daily savage attacks by insurgents on Iraqi civilians and our troops." Onscreen text during the segment read: "Blatant Bias?" But Cavuto has previously alleged that "all you see in the media out of Iraq are the insurgent activity, our soldiers getting killed or hurt." In fact, he recently asked if "beheadings and roadside bombs, suicide attacks" in Iraq are "being blown out of proportion by the media." Onscreen text during this segment read: "Media Bias?"
    What an idiot So typical, so very very typical...
    Stop Quoting Ben

...but why is this a Newflash?? It's old news. Very, very, very old news.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
      You need one of these:
      Attached Files
      Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Oh, that's a useful invention.
        "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Fox News lies every day and it's audience is far to stupid to catch on. That's why Fox has the least educated audience of any major news network. Everyone with half a brain already switched the channal and all who are left are the die-hard Republicans who will never think for themselves or catch on to the lies. It's scary how many people there are like that in this country.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
            No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
            "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
              Fox News lies every day and it's audience is far to stupid to catch on. That's why Fox has the least educated audience of any major news network. Everyone with half a brain already switched the channal and all who are left are the die-hard Republicans who will never think for themselves or catch on to the lies. It's scary how many people there are like that in this country.
              Like the 'dittoheads'?

I laugh my ass off at these non-thinkers.
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

O'Really compared Haditha to the massacre of SS troops by American soldiers at Malmédy.

Spoiler:
                It was the SS that massacred 86 American GIs at Malmédy.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I swear, Fux News must get it's sound bites from Rove.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Serb
                      Your news is just as full of propaganda as FUX, I wouldn't be talking, Ruskie.

Comment

I didn't say a word, Gringo.

Comment

Originally posted by Serb
                          I didn't say a word, Gringo.
                          Premptive strikes:

Comment

Paranoia:

Comment

Working...
                            X