Ann Rice is a pedophile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ann Rice is a pedophile

I started reading all her "vampire" books recently..... pretty good.

Finished Memnoch The Devil-which was bizzare but very good..... highly recommend it.

I got up to "The Vampire Armand" and she discusses, at length the sexual, in some cases homosexual, sometimes boy-on-adult relationship of Armand as a mortal child.

What the hell?

I put down the book about half way through, enough is enough.

I think the fact that Ann Rice kills people and drinks their blood is a bit more disturbing, personally.
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Nah I read 5 or 6 of her books before I got up to "The Vampire Armand"..... the blood drinking is okay. I didn't like some of the quasi-sexual themes she sometimes threw in with the blood drinking, but its okay.....

Man on boy action is not, the same as blood-drinking turned sexual.

Comment

Yup, blood drinking and killing of innocents are just oky doky, but sex ?
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

In American society horrific, blood curdling violence is okay, but no boobies.

I was NOT saying "no sex", I am saying "no sex of men with children" or "male children, with other male children".

Comment

Female-female paedophilia is acceptable? Typical chauvinist double standards. If it where female-female you'd be jerking off right now instead of whining.

Why are you bothering to read books at all if you don't want to be exposed to anything outside the ordinary, anyways?

Do It Ourselves

Comment

There was no female-female pedophilia I saw in the book... or any of her books.

I didn't say female-female is acceptable either.

Adult-child is wrong and deeply disturbing, period-regardless of gender.

Talk about straw men, lol.

Comment

Would it be more OK, if he'd kill and consume him afterwards?
                I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

If the adult vampire killed the child, thats okay.

Him having sex with the child, is a no no.

Comment

Originally posted by Tattila the Hun
                    Would it be more OK, if he'd kill and consume him afterwards?
                    Or if he killed him before hand he would be having sex with a corpse, not a child.

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by Vesayen
                      There was no female-female pedophilia I saw in the book... or any of her books.

I didn't say female-female is acceptable either.

Adult-child is wrong and deeply disturbing, period-regardless of gender.

Talk about straw men, lol.

I notice that you don't deny you'd be jerking off.

Do It Ourselves

Comment

What about child-child?

I wonder if you could stand Lolita? Do you object to it's avilability?
                        I never know their names, But i smile just the same
                        New faces...Strange places,
                        Most everything i see, Becomes a blur to me
                        -Grandaddy, "The Final Push to the Sum"

Comment

Originally posted by Vesayen
                          In American society horrific, blood curdling violence is okay, but no boobies.

I was NOT saying "no sex", I am saying "no sex of men with children" or "male children, with other male children".
                          I still ROFLMAO when I think about the outcry on the boob accident in superbowl a couple of years ago - that is just .... well, insane

I guess that you wouldn't have twitched an eyebrow if a male child had carved up a man with a sharp knife (ok, you may have some goose bumps), but what the heck, it's only fiction and good entertainment - good to scare children etc.

But sex - no way - male children with other male children - what a horror. They enjoy it .

Can't you see the idiocy in thinking that killing others are ok but sexual acts are obscene ?

Just to make one thing clear, I'm for certain an advocate for pretty hard punishments for child abuse.
                          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd

I notice that you don't deny you'd be jerking off.
                            I would not be jerking off.

Originally posted by mactbone
                            What about child-child?

I wonder if you could stand Lolita? Do you object to it's avilability?
                            Child-child is something best left out of literature, but not as disturbing..... what the book describes as a male child orgy however, is not something I liked.

Comment

The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Working...
                              X