A warning Poly must hear!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
    The original spelling was 'aluminum'. The extra 'i' is a British bastardisation which was promulgated by them after they had some sort of conniption fit about all metals having to end in 'ium'.
    Still doesn't mean we weren't right though
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
      The extra 'i' is a British bastardisation which was promulgated by them after they had some sort of conniption fit about all metals having to end in 'ium'.
      The original spelling was also British.
      What?

Comment

These were the MIT guys right? And yes it has been posted before. You need a lead laced friable aesbestos fabric, coated with DDT laced lead paint to stop The Man's mind control rays.
        "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker
          why would you want to read the brainwaves of some guy wearing tin foil on his head?
          They work then .

Comment

Learn French, you morons
            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Aluminum Foil Beanie

Complete with Paranoid Look
              Attached Files
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Aluminum Foil Beanie

Relaxed in the knowledge your safe from The Man
                Attached Files

Comment

Aluminum Foil Suit

In Case you have picture of The Man with maybe a goat or Jackelope doing goodness knows what, you probably need this version
                  Attached Files

Comment

Don't know the reasons? Donkey balls. Look up the resonances of aluminum.
                    "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                    -Bokonon

Comment

What a bunch of lazy jackasses at MIT.
                      "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                      -Bokonon

Comment

Originally posted by Ramo
                        What a bunch of Creative jackasses at MIT.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Remember the movie Signs ? Obviously the man is in Rory Culkins head right now. Fortunately since M. Shynamalan shot his one hit bolt long before millions of impressionable pre-teens did not follow the poor lad's example, thus foiling the NSA's hopes of establishing control over our nation's teen population.
                          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Now why would we want to control the nation's teens?
                            "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                            "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                            2004 Presidential Candidate
                            2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Originally posted by Vince278
                              Now why would we want to control the nation's teens?
                              Hot teen babes
                              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Fair enough.
                                "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                                "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                                2004 Presidential Candidate
                                2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Working...
                                X