• Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday

Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
      Uh, in which places is it not legal?
      Any place which bans bestiality
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

You animal!
        "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
        "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
        2004 Presidential Candidate
        2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Finally, an upstanding member of society!
          I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Hooray for Jaguar!

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

Any place which bans bestiality
              Speaking of which, does anyone still have that Spiffor quote about bestiality?
              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

This one?:

Jaguar, you shouldn't keep doing bestiality - Spiffor

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

It was brilliant, but the thread got deleted. Something about how in many cases, the animal is more than willing to participate.
                  "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

Someone must have it

Comment

JohnT!

Comment

JIAR

Comment

Now you are yelling out for JohnT? You manwhore!

Comment

Have a good one, Jag

Comment

(\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

UR!

Comment

Working...
                                X