Awesome experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome experience

It seems like I seek for grande things, money, expensive things, however the awesome experiences are always cheap, most often free.

Today, I was so bored that I took a walk (bored because I had a rare day of no work (I work weekends too)), so I decided to talke that walk..

One thing, I've had some problems with ... my nose for a while, meaning that I've had this dry thing going on, can't smell well, seems like my nose is stuck. So, I bought some nasal spray, shot it up the nose, and it opened up nicely. What a feeling, quite nice. I also noticed that my latest after shave is excellent and that despite my obvious sexy, I also smell nice.

Now, I also had one energy drink in my fridge so I took it with me. I'm lucky that I can go straight to the nature after few minutes of walk so I went. WOW! WHAT AN EXPERIENCE! It's like I had almost forgotten how magnificent the forest is. I mean I'm not a city guy like that, I've always lived next to a forest, played in them, I've spent a lot of time in the nature and forest. A reason why I so much enjoyed the army as well, because I got to be in the nature for a long time. It's my friend and one of my allies..

So, the sun came up and it directed the light perfectly through the woods, just perfectly. It was amazing, because no matter how you looked at it, or where you went, it was always perfect. You couldn't mess up the light and how it came through the woods. It was perfect. Then I noticed one thing more, since my sense of smell came back better, I could smell the forest again. That's something you miss really bad and realize when you smell it again if you are a person like that.. since it's very familiar to me, I really missed it.

The nature projected lots of energy and power. So what I thought was hey, I should power myself even more. See if I can break trees and **** kind of power. So I drank the energy drink with one big downing. ZAPAANG! Who's with me?!?!?! OR the REAL question, who is against me?! I can wrestle all these bears now... where's one angry bear parent, let me slap their babies so we can see who the tougher beast is!!!
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

It's also quite weird when you go there, you kind of forgive everyone. So I felt powerful because I had no weights on my back, I wasn't hating anyone. I was like, if I see a bear now, I'm going to fight them, you know. Of course when I got back to the man made concrete jungle, I started hating again. So it's not like I'm this hippie now.

Ultimately I think we should go back to the nature, the ones who really enjoy it. Some people are even afraid of the woods. That's just stupid. Why would you be afraid of the woods?! It's brilliant. So if you're afraid of something that is brilliant, then you directly are stupid.

And you can also project your lifespan with the woods. When you're a kid, you play in there. You play with the stuff you can find and come up with all kinds of games. When you're a teenager, you run there and pretend you're on acid. You might go there to score your first flesh there too. It's brilliant.

Then when you're middle age, you go there to relax and remember how you scored in the woods for the first time. When you're old, you go there in hopes of finding some teen waiting to be scored, which never happens. But it keeps the faith alive.

Woods
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Then when you're middle age, you go there to relax and remember how you scored in the woods for the first time. When you're old, you go there in hopes of finding some teen waiting to be scored, which never happens. But it keeps the faith alive.

"Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Does a bear **** in the woods?
        I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

why would you focus on sex things, especially old creepy men and sex with teens when I talked all about this wonderful experience and the nature?

Yes, it seems like you have a problem Mr. Eli...
          In da butt.

Comment

But the power that the woods can project is quite amazing. Maybe it's psychological, but it worked for me. You know, I was like Colonel Bogey in the Bridge on the River Kwai. Idiot, maybe. Full of false sense of power? Possibly. A gentleman? Absolutely.

Now lads, get up and settle for no less than a fair game of wrestling with the bears. That's what I was thinking, whistling away with my fists closed tight in feeling of anticipation. Not because of anger of hatred. no no no.. Not because of danger.. no. Because of juvenile excitement of fighting animals. Animals I'd prolly lose to. It's not fair to fight bunnies and stuff like that, that woudl be just stupid and random violence. Nah.. once you get your hands on a true beast, maybe the king of the woods, you know go on son, fight them and see what you're made of. I encourage this kind of action with my heart and I think it's a great way to throw yourself into the mix.

The fact is the nature works with the most powerful on the top eating the little ones and from there on the line goes downwards. So, these rabbits have no respect for you even if you can shoot them, eat them and basically consume their lives. But if you beat the King, you become the King, and all of them respect you. It's the ultimate challenge, kind of like being Tarzan. With clothes on. And without a monkey.

Yes.. if someone comes to me and says 'what should I do?' with anything, I say to them, go to the woods young man. Fight beasts, overcome the obstacles and become the King of the nature. Take what's yours or perish on the way there.

Or you can be a loser and stay home.
            In da butt.

Comment

Working...
            X