No announcement yet.

Is it Morally Justified to Kidnap Bush?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it Morally Justified to Kidnap Bush?

..or more accurately 'would it have been'?

I'm no killer, and I don't think anyone deserves to be killed.

But people who are a threat to public safety should be put where they can't do anymore harm.

what if someone had kidnapped bush right before the Iraq invasion, locked him in some cabin in the woods in Montana, and forced him to watch nothing but sesame street, listen to nothing but 'the Beatles', and eat nothing but cous cous and Ramen.

Maybe it wouldn't have changed anything but it would sure feel good.

"The President is currently being held at an Undisclosed Location"

Howabout nowadays? Howabout the whole sordid crew, bush, cheney, wolfowitz, rummy, lay, frist, de lay the whole bunch. Maybe throw in Phred Phelps for good measure.
    "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
    "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
    "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

You people seem to be working overtime to get Apolyton OT noticed by the scanning software of government agencies

Comment

well, i don't think kidnappers deserve such a inhumane punishment...
      "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Just look at who's next in the chain of command. I'd rather keep the idiot.
        What?

Comment

Just because it happened on 24, does not make it right.
          'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
          G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

Comment

What, so Cheney can be Pres? Yeah, that would be SO much better

Besides, the answer is no. Bush, as much as I despise him, is the duly elected President of the USA.

-Arrian
            grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

"Bush, as much as I despise him, is the duly elected President of the USA."

Oh he can still be president, he'd just be on vacation...consider it the ultimate libertarian presidency...
              "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
              "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
              "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
                What, so Cheney can be Pres? Yeah, that would be SO much better

Besides, the answer is no. Bush, as much as I despise him, is the duly elected President of the USA.

-Arrian
                This is exactly my opinion. I would hate for someone to assasinate him, as that threatens our democracy, which is so much more important than Dubbaya.
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

i think some bad dudes would rescue him
                  "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Are you a bad enough dude to... hahaha.... oh man... hahhaha.... memories.
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Re: Is it Morally Justified to Kidnap Bush?

Originally posted by Seeker
                      ... listen to nothing but 'the Beatles', and eat nothing but cous cous ...
                      The Beatles and cous cous?? Can I join him.

Comment

Don't do it! You will soon turn into a quivering pool of slime.
                        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Jack Bauer did it

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                          X