So, ok I may have been a tad bit wrong...possibly...maybe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tiamat
    At least I am a big enough person to admit when I'm wrong which is more then I can say for most of you.
    What does this "wrong" mean in relation to me. I know what it means in others, but . . .
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
      Let's see...Mr. Fun says 42.5, subtract KrazyHorse's 38, leaves 3.5. Why, that's very close to 3.

Tiamat, I think you owe the guys another apology. Their estimations have been proven to be correct via the univeral rules of mathematics.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

you lucky bastard !!!
        "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Damn!! Foiled by logic again.
          Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
          Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
          Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
          You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Put your arms down; your arm pits STINK.
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
              Let's see...Mr. Fun says 42.5, subtract KrazyHorse's 38, leaves 3.5
              Your mathematics intrigues me.
              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
              X