Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mission accomplished: "Death to America" and "Death to Karzai".

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Serb
    Perhaps it's my bad English, but doesn't a territory controlled by "well organized and equipped ethnic militias loyal to their individual leaders" and not loyal to central government (the Taliban), considered as rioting province?
    rioting generally means disorganised mob activity. Essentially creating anarchy in all places where the government fails to quelch the rioting.

The NA situation was more like rebellion turned to defacto independance. There was little if any disorganised mob activity in the NA.

Comment

Sure the Soviets killed people there, it was war after all. Btw, where one can't find the estimates you've mentioned to compare them with your achievments in Afghanistan?
      Google?

True.
      Perhaps it's my bad English, but doesn't a territory controlled by "well organized and equipped ethnic militias loyal to their individual leaders" and not loyal to central government (the Taliban), considered as rioting province?
      Riot is more of a spontaneous or disorganized, relatively short term outburst by relatively small mobs of people. When you've got whole provinces with organized leadership in total rebellion, then it's more along the lines of insurgency, civil war, etc.
      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat

Google?
        No thanks, I'm too lazy.
        Riot is more of a spontaneous or disorganized, relatively short term outburst by relatively small mobs of people. When you've got whole provinces with organized leadership in total rebellion, then it's more along the lines of insurgency, civil war, etc.
        Ok.

Comment

Anything else you get from Russia?

I read an article about drunk Finns banging underage Russian prostitutes for next to nothing so it sounds like some Finns are getting a bit more.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
          X