No announcement yet.

omg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha, protest the da vinci code. you need a sign that says "I know Marc Treyens!"
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

ew got 3 so far

JESUS IS MY HOMEBOY!

MATH = SATAN

MAGDALINE = SLUTGIRL

i coulf only fidn 2 pices of poxster baord, we already are srweiting JESUS IS MY HOME BOY!

which sarof the tohers? I Think mATH = SATAN
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I've been laughing so hard my stomach hurts.
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

This thread makes Baby Jesus cry. Alcohol-filled baby bottle
          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

wow, protesting a movie is kind of boring

one confused lady called us the taliban LOL, she thought we were serious

that was the only funny part though

i'm gonna go pass out now
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Sava
              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Sava for the win!

I still play BF2 every couple of months
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

We didn't have anybody protesting the Da Vinci Code at our theater today.
                  The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Re: omg

Originally posted by Sava
                    okay so memorail sday is awesome2

i was making mexicans on teh grile .. I maean burgers with mecians and refired tacoes ands tuff with perppers and lots of bratwursts and we must have had about 134 or 15 beears before wes tartted playing hockey in the cul de sac.. but like, there wree too many opepole SO WTF
                    I don't get it. Are you a cannibal or not?
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Silly DaShi. Mexicans aren't people.
                      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Not until they're made apparently. Which only brings up more questions, because I thought that qualification was restrict to Italians.
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I'm interested in hearing more about this new rail system using memorandums.
                          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

my head hurts

well. it doesn't so much hurt, from the alcohol, as I think it does from playing hockey

that was a bad idea

I drank a lot of water last night before I went to bed, i'm just a little light headed right now
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Well good morning, Sunshine.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

my house is in surprisingly good order, too

and I didn't wake up with any penises drawn on my face
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X